Tuesday 26 May 2009

Has the General Assembly looked to their conscience at last.

Church of Scotland sign_0825Image by hoyasmeg via Flickr

Well, well the General Assembly of the church of Scotland has delayed their decision on homosexual ministers for two years. I wonder if they have been reading my blog or more to the point reading their bibles and at last realising what the scriptures are really saying on the subject and looking to their conscience.
I personally have nothing against homosexuals but if you are a believer in Gods word then it does tell you that it is wrong and as I said in my last post you can't pick and choose what parts of the bible you are going to live by because even though it is written by different people IT IS ALL GODS WORDS! That will not change in two years time.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment